March 09 2017
What it’s all about…
We need a Restaurant Supervisor
To help us at Tanner and Co in ‘London’s Larder’ Bermondsey Street
Working in the Restaurant and Bar
With the awesome Andrew McHerron Tanner and Co GM
In a nutshell To drive service and sales, and to inspire our team and guests
We will look after you with a £ competitive salary
You are the kind of person…
- Who goes to a sandwich shop for lunch and comes away inspired with new ideas for the restaurant.
- Whose old school mates ask what’s cool in London at the minute and where they should go for date night.
- Who has a drawer in your kitchen at home with the fish slice all organised by size of utensil.
- Who invites their friend out for drinks if they’re going through a relationship rough patch.
- Who never leaves washing up in the sink for their flatmate to do.
- Who knows where to stand at a bar in order to get served next, then lets someone else go first anyway.
- A couple of years’ experience working in a variety of restaurants to the highest standards with large volumes.
- The know how to inspire a team and deliver consistency.
- Great communication skills and a real thirst for creating a great experience.
- Impeccable standards.
A little about us, we’re..
- Growing! With 5 sites across London and ambitious plans to open more by the end of 2017.
- Experts in events, sales, food, service, logistics and beverages.
- Driven to deliver epic events for great clients across London.
- Passionate about what we do and who we collaborate with.
- Innovators. Committed to creating, transforming and reimagining London’s most iconic events venues.