Camm & Hooper launches new app providing unique services at four of their renowned London venues
Order breakfast on the go, have lunch delivered to Soho Square or enjoy two hours of unlimited drinks
From April 2017, Londoner’s will have access to the brand new Camm & Hooper mobile app, providing users with unique benefits, convenient services and exclusive packages at four of the group’s popular venues across London.
The app will be available to download from the App Store and Google Play, and will cover the Tanner & Co. restaurant, bar and event space on Bermondsey Street, the grand Banking Hall events venue in the City of London, new Soho hotspot Six Storeys which opened in January 2017, as well as the sumptuous Victorian Bath House on Bishopsgate.
A unique mobile ordering system will be in place, so users can place their orders from anywhere, made possible by the innovative Preoday platform. Users will be able to pre-order breakfast items, so those in a hurry can grab their ready-and-waiting orders en route. For guests who don’t want to lose their prime seat, or simply don’t feel like venturing to the bar, the app will also allow them to order from their table for delivery by the attentive waitstaff. Nearby office workers can also rejoice, as they will be able to order food and drink for delivery directly to their desk for lunch, or even to their picnic location in Soho Square when ordering form Six Storeys.
In addition to mobile ordering, the app will feature an exclusive selection of vouchers and experiences including the ‘Little Piece of Tanner’ package (from £50 for 2) which provides 2 hours of unlimited beer or wine at Tanner & Co, or the ‘Infusions Masterclass’ at Six Storeys (from £150 for 6) which entails a welcome cocktail, 30 minute mixing session with the talented booze engineers, and a miniature bottle of your creation to take home. Both venues also offer a selection of Camm & Hooper’s unique spirit infusions by the bottle to take home, such as pear & sage gin, strawberry & basil vodka or the infamous buttered rum.
With the extent of services on offer, the app will be a must-download for seasoned Londoners who seek the best service at some of the Capital’s most enticing venues.
App features will include:
Tanner & Co
- Morning Glory – Running late? Relax. Order hot drinks, juices and breakfast foods from the app in advance and it will be ready to collect en route
- Tanner Al Desk-co to Wool Yard – Delivery of drinks and dishes to offices in Wool Yard
- Tanner to Table Courtyard delivery – Don’t want to lose a seat in the Tanner courtyard? Order food and drink from the table on the app instead of going to the bar
- A little piece of Tanner - unlimited beer/wine and soft drinks for 2 hours. £50 for two guests, £250 for five guests, £500 for ten guests
- Birthday Package – Choice of cocktail or glass of fizz on arrival, three course dinner, bottle of house wine, and coffee. £150 for two guests, £375 for five guests
- Take Home a Bottle of our house Infusion - Take Tanner & Co’s unique drinks offering home with a selection of bottles of infused gins, vodkas or classic cocktails. £60 for 70cl Bottle, £25 for 20cl Mini Bottle, £70 for Three x 20cl Mini Bottles to be collected from Tanner & Co
- Click and collect – Breakfast and coffee pre-ordered on the app will be ready for collection
- Dine at your desk on Soho Square – Use the app to order drinks and dishes from the special menu straight to your desk for offices on Soho Square
- Soho Square delivery – Enjoy drinks and food from your sunbathing spot on Soho square when ordered using the app
- Table Service – Don’t want to lose your seat? Order from the table on the app
- Meet Cornelius - By Appointment Only for 2 including A selection of five 3.5cl infused gins and mixers for you to play with. Served with our Guide to Gin Gluttony and a selection of garnishes. £25 for two guests
- Masterclass in infusions - A cocktail on arrival to get you in the mood, then a 30 minute mixing session with the team to help create your own gin to serve as a G&T and miniature bottle to wax seal and take home. £150 for six guests
- Take Home a Bottle of our house Infusion - Take Six Storeys’ unique drinks offering home with a selection of bottles of infused gins, vodkas or classic cocktails. £60 for 70cl Bottle, £25 for 20cl Mini Bottle, £70 for Three x 20cl Mini Bottles to be collected from Tanner & Co
- Pre-order drinks – They will be waiting at your table ahead of your event
- In-event ordering – Order drinks through the app and they will be delivered to your table or ready to collect from the bar
Victorian Bath House
- Reserve by app – Make reservation for cocktail bar concept By Appointment Only through the app
Search Camm & Hooper app in the App Store or Google Play to download the app for free.
For further press information please contact Rebecca Hadley, Marketing Manager
Notes to Editors:
- Camm & Hooper has evolved the events industry model, making full use of all available assets, supplementing events space with permanent restaurant and bar offers wherever possible. From banks to warehouses, conservatories to libraries, the concept and development work has been award winning.
- CEO and Founder, Claire Lawson established Camm & Hooper in 2012, which is funded by The Imbiba Partnership, a specialist investment company who are recognised for their successful ‘buy, build and exit’ business model
- Camm & Hooper seek great concept spaces to enable them to offer unique events to a wide range of clients in the capital’s landmark locations.
- Camm & Hooper venues include:
- About Preoday
- Preoday provides an e-commerce platform offering mobile and online ordering services. Preoday enables hospitality businesses to offer branded online and pre-ordering facilities to customers purchasing food and drink. It provides a white-label service to companies across the hospitality industry, from quick service restaurants and cafes, to theatres and stadiums. Preoday works both directly with hospitality businesses and partners including resellers, ticketing agencies, technology providers and food tech start-ups.