It is all about creating magical experiences for our guests and in this role you will be trusted to deliver exactly that! Sales Manager is the leader who builds key relationships by using their expertise and ideas to deliver remarkable events working with our operations team.
|Benefits||Depended on you|
Why work at Camm & Hooper?
- We grow our own talent! We provide you with training and development opportunities you will need to succeed, we’re also expanding.
- Everyone is welcome! We’re committed to building a truly inclusive culture and diverse workforce. We want you to be yourself at work – and thrive.
- We have a generous benefits’ including: 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays), Birthday off (we like to celebrate!) great pension, commission scheme, electric/bike scooter passes between venues.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programmes to capture key demographics.
- Leads, leads, leads to gain new business have to be constantly on your mind, pro-active activities to potential new and lapsed clients.
- Organising and hosting various client familiarisation events in efforts to create new business working with the sales team.
- Utilising the venues events software –EventsWorks/Hubspot; contacting prospective customers by the appropriate method.
- Prepare perfect proposals that show you listened to the client needs.
- Be the venues ‘know it all’; capacities, unique selling points and their capabilities.
- Build and maintain relationships with colleagues and clients both internal and external.
- Represent the Sales team the best you can, be professional and be you.
What we need from you;
- Strong experience working in a sales role with a history of converting revenue (3 years minimum).
- Superb communication and customer service skills.
- The ability to hit targets and keep driving team conversion.
- Detailed knowledge of Events & hospitality industry.
- Proven ability to identify and influence decision makers.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
You’re the kind of person that….
- Can strike up a conversation with anyone.
- Can close and convert business.
- Can solve problems and give answers around quotes and finances.
We can offer you a dynamic working environment where we’ll make the most of your strengths and nurture your development.
If you are looking for your next career move then look no further and apply now!
Assistant General Manager
We are searching for an Assistant General Manager with a flair for outstanding service and brave personality. One who is happy to be the number two and work in a close-knit team.
£35 – £40K pa depending on experience
Restaurant Team Member
As our Restaurant Team Member, you will provide a friendly, warm and knowledgeable service to all customers.
£12.50ph inc. TRONC
You will be the ‘go to’ person during the shift, the one that has an eye on detail and helps the team to deliver the best customer experience.
£16.00ph inc. TRONC
As our Kitchen Porter you will be assisting in providing clean and hygienic food service and be that helping hand in the Kitchen.
£13.00ph inc. TRONC
As our Host you will meet and greet all visitors and customers arriving at the venue in a polite and friendly manner.
£12.50ph inc. TRONC
Chef de Partie
As our Chef de Partie, you will assist in providing quality seasonal food in a contemporary style whilst maintaining standards of quality, food hygiene and health and safety.
£14.00ph inc. TRONC
Bar Team Member
As our Bar Team Member, you will provide a friendly, warm and knowledgeable service to all customers.
£14.00ph inc. TRONC
Events Operations Manager
Camm & Hooper are now looking for an experienced Events Operations Manager to join our events team, working across our fixed London venues.
£31 – £36k pa depending on experience
Multiple Central London Locations