|Venue||Tanner & Co.|
|Salary||£16.00ph inc. TRONC|
|Benefits||22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Free meal on duty
50% Discount at Tanner & Co.
You will be service and standard obsessed, helping customers at every opportunity. You will work on a rota basis, covering day and evening shifts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Advising customers on menu, describing food choices and food style, and making suggestions for wine choice.
- Briefing all staff regarding food and service standards to ensure that all services provided are of the highest standards.
- Continually monitoring the service and food provided in the restaurant, give feedback to the chefs/ service team and to ensure the food and service is of the highest quality.
- Ensuring all Restaurant team on duty is aware of the ‘Challenge 25’ policy and always act on it in a polite and friendly manner.
- Acting as the first point of reference for all customer comments and concerns and take any necessary action.
- Ensuring all team members carry out tasks in accordance with company health, hygiene, quality and safety standards as set out in the appropriate manual.
- Maximising sales at the restaurant through effective up selling and championing marketing promotions.
Our customers love us for our simple but great drinks and food delivered with a smile, from a mid-day latte to late night cocktails and dining!
Interested to be a part of this challenge?