|Venue||Tanner & Co.|
|Salary||£13.00ph inc. TRONC|
|Benefits||22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Free meal on duty
50% Discount at Tanner & Co.
You will be responsible for all washing up and disposal of waste. You will work on a rota basis, covering day and evening shifts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Completing duties in the kitchen and service areas as directed that are necessary to ensure an efficient, hygienic service is provided.
- Assisting with food preparation as required.
- Transporting all food items, cleaning materials and laundry from the delivery area to kitchen storerooms and to kitchen preparation areas as required.
- Cleaning of kitchen floors, walls, waste bins, hot plates, kitchen equipment, canopies, delivery areas, storerooms, walk in fridges, and all other areas as necessary to ensure an hygienic kitchen and service areas.
- Operating all heavy equipment according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Understanding and complying with statutory health, hygiene and safety, quality standards including COSHH and HACCP ensuring all tasks are carried out.
- Using and storing all chemicals appropriately in line with standards.
- Maintaining a professional and friendly image with the customers, suppliers, and team members.
Our customers love us for our simple but great drinks and food delivered with a smile, from a mid-day latte to late night cocktails and dining!
Interested to be a part of this challenge?