|Venue||Tanner & Co.|
|Salary||£14.00ph inc. TRONC|
|Benefits||22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Free meal on duty
50% Discount at Tanner & Co.
You will be cooking delicious meals to ‘wow’ our customers. You will work on a rota basis, covering day and evening shifts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and, if necessary, serving all food to the highest standard.
- Ensuring that all appropriate ingredients for the menus are available and being prepared, and where necessary identify shortages and instigate action to source ingredients.
- Communicating with the relevant parties all requirements for planned menus and order necessary ingredients.
- Helping to plan menus and preparing food to minimise wastage.
- Understanding and complying with statutory health, hygiene and safety, quality standards including COSHH and HACCP ensuring all tasks are carried out in accordance these standards.
- Ensuring all equipment and food temperature readings are taken and recorded daily.
- Maintaining a professional and friendly image with the customers, suppliers, and team members.
Our customers love us for our simple but great drinks and food delivered with a smile, from a mid-day latte to late night cocktails and dining!
Interested to be a part of this challenge?