Bar Team Member
As our Bar Team Member, you will provide a friendly, warm and knowledgeable service to all customers.
|Venue||Tanner & Co.|
|Salary||£14.00ph inc. TRONC|
|Benefits||22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Free meal on duty
50% Discount at Tanner & Co.
You will ensure that the delivery of all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages is executed in a professional way. You will work on a rota basis, covering day and evening shifts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing all beverages to the highest standard and using the correct tools and presentation techniques.
- Ensuring that all fridges are always stocked to standard.
- Clearing and resetting tables on the departure of customers from the bar and ensure that all items are clean and in good condition.
- Handling the till sales accurately and to take responsibility for the security of all transactions and assist with end of day banking procedures.
- Thinking ‘Challenge 25’ policy and always act on it in a polite and friendly manner.
- Maintaining a professional and friendly image with the client and customers at the venue.
- Working with all colleagues in a polite and helpful way to ensure excellent customer service.
Our customers love us for our simple but great drinks and food delivered with a smile, from a mid-day latte to late night cocktails and dining!
Interested to be a part of this challenge?
Assistant General Manager
We are searching for an Assistant General Manager with a flair for outstanding service and brave personality. One who is happy to be the number two and work in a close-knit team.
£35 – £40K pa depending on experience
Restaurant Team Member
As our Restaurant Team Member, you will provide a friendly, warm and knowledgeable service to all customers.
£12.50ph inc. TRONC
You will be the ‘go to’ person during the shift, the one that has an eye on detail and helps the team to deliver the best customer experience.
£16.00ph inc. TRONC
As our Kitchen Porter you will be assisting in providing clean and hygienic food service and be that helping hand in the Kitchen.
£13.00ph inc. TRONC
As our Host you will meet and greet all visitors and customers arriving at the venue in a polite and friendly manner.
£12.50ph inc. TRONC
Chef de Partie
As our Chef de Partie, you will assist in providing quality seasonal food in a contemporary style whilst maintaining standards of quality, food hygiene and health and safety.
£14.00ph inc. TRONC
Events Operations Manager
Camm & Hooper are now looking for an experienced Events Operations Manager to join our events team, working across our fixed London venues.
£31 – £36k pa depending on experience
Multiple Central London Locations